Williamsburg Bridge (New York, N.Y.)
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Roebling Collection documents the personal and professional activities of John A. Roebling and Washington A. Roebling; and business activities of the John A. Roebling’s Sons Company. The material dates from 1824 to 1926 with the bulk of the material dating from 1844 to 1883.
The collection contains personal and professional papers, scrapbooks and a photo album primarily related to O. F. Nichols' work on the Williamsburg and Manhattan Bridges and for the Brooklyn Elevated Railroad Company.