Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains a small portion of contents from Greene's time as Professor of Mathematics and Practical Astronomy at RPI.
This collection contains the student and professional papers of John A. Wilson.
Materials reflect the architectural studies of a student at RPI during the 1940s.
The Thaddeus Sanford Smith papers (MC 32), 1858-1861, contain two volumes of student notes in such courses as geometry, physics, electricity, chemistry, surveying, etc. Names of lecturers are given below when they were listed in Smith's notes. Also included are brief notations for Smith's thesis on a railway bridge.
- Subject: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute -- Study and teaching X
- Notebooks 4
- College students 3
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 1
- Centennial Exhibition (1876 : Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Civil engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- College teachers 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dissertations 1
- Engineering 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Mechanical Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Railroad engineering 1
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute -- Students 1 + ∧ less
- Crowell, John T., 1922-2012 1
- Fitzgerald, Gerald B. 1
- Fitzgerald, Thomas Francis 1
- Greene, Dascom, 1825-1900 1
- Smith, Thaddeus Sanford 1
- Wilson, John A., -1896 1 + ∧ less