Alpha Phi Omega records
Scope and Contents
Alpha Phi Omega records (AC 41) which document the Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity from 1947-present.
- Created: 1947-present
- Alpha Phi Omega (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Membership forms and brotherhood lists are restricted to current executive committee officers only.
24.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Records which document the Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity from 1947-present.
Arranged into six series. Series I, Administrative Records; Series II, Membership Records; Series III, Newsletters; Series IV, General, and Series V, Photographs, Series VI, Scrapbooks.
Source of Acquisition
Accruals and Additions
Additional material was added to the collection in 2011 and 2012.
This collection was reclassified from a manuscript collection (MC 56) to an archival collection (AC 41) on 12/12/2014.
- Amy Rupert and Alyssa J. Pasquale
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 09099999: 12/15/2014: The finding aid was reviewed resulting in box numbers being changed from chronological within a series to chronological throughout the whole collection. Several of the records center cartons with documents were transferred to smaller manuscript boxes for easier handling and all of the scrapbooks were removed from their boxes and are now shelved with the collection as individual items. Rare book tabs have been inserted into the scrapbooks and specifiy corresponding dates for identification. A sixth series entitled scrapbooks was added to the collection to break up the photographs from the scrapbooks. The series' and general layout of the finding aid remain the same.
Part of the Institute Archives and Special Collections Repository
110 8th Street
Institute Archives and Special Collections
Rensselaer Libraries, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy NY 12180-3590 US
518 276 8340